Tried and tested all the possible methods of getting rid of cellulite from around your thighs? Nothing works? Welcome to the club! Believe me when I say that the best way to pull down all the excess fat around the thighs is exercise.
Exercise is not only effective but has long-lasting effects too. Read this article that teaches you how to perform thigh exercises properly to get rid of cellulite.
1. Standing Calf Raise:
How to Do:
- Stand on a low stair or step with heels of both feet hanging over edge of the stair or step.
- Now lift up onto balls of your feet trying to tip toe as you engage your calves.
- Hold this position for a second, then lower your feet until heels are below the step again.
- Do this until failure, or you could hold a pair of dumbbells to make the move more difficult
- If you are at a gym you could also use a standing calf machine.
- You could also do the move on leg at a time.
2. Reverse Lunge:
How to Do:
- Stand with your feet hips-width apart and about a 5 lb. weight in each hand. (Weight can be less or
- more depending on your comfort and ability).
- Take a step behind you so that both knees are bent at 90 degrees.
- Hold pose for 3 seconds. Return to starting position.
- Repeat with your left leg. Do 3 sets of 12-15 reps.