10 Best Homemade Tips for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles under the eyes is one of the most common problems both men and women face. However, they can be treated at home. The home remedies for dark circles under eyes listed in this article are not only effective but also 100% natural and safe to use.
Home Remedies to Remove Dark Circles Naturally:
By using these remedies regularly, you will be completely satisfied. You need to make sure that you follow a healthy lifestyle, in order to get the best results.
Coconut oil helps remove dark circles quickly. Coconut oil moisturizes skin and absorbs oil.
How to Use:
- Apply coconut oil to the affected area and gently massage for 3-5 minutes before going to sleep.
- Leave overnight and rinse with water the next morning.
- Repeat daily until results are visible.
Potato is the most effective home remedy for dark circles under eyes. It contains natural bleaching properties which help to reduce your dark circle naturally.
(Alternately, you could leave a potato in the fridge.) Recline your head and place the cold potato slices (or small shredded piles) directly on your eyes – leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
Rose water has incredible ingredient for skin care. It rejuvenates the skin and has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works as a skin toner.
How to Use:
- Soak cotton eye pads in pure rose water for a few minutes.
- Put the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
- Follow this remedy twice daily for a few weeks.
Get few used black tea tea bags. They should have been used just a few minutes ago. Then, cool them and apply on the eyes. Do not let the tea enter inside the eyes, so close the eyes well. The tea bags have to be specifically black tea. This is because black tea contains the highest amount of tannins among various common teas.