9 Most Effective Home Remedies for Dandruff
4. Use Some Vinegar:
The idea of rinsing your hair with vinegar might sound absurd but it actually does wonders! Just scrub your hair with vinegar mixed with some warm water and witness the magic. Vinegar will dispose of the undesirable skin that would piece off in to dandruff, curing itchiness and will act as a fungicide for the fungus that causes dandruff!
Treating dandruff at home with curd is a little messy but very effective. Method for using curd as a home remedy for dandruff is given below:
- Apply some curd to your hair and scalp.
- Let it sit tight for about an hour.
- Rinse it off with a shampoo that’s mild.
6. Fenugreek Seeds:
What You Need:
- tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- cups hot water
What You Need To Do:
- Crush the fenugreek seeds with a pestle.
- Take two cups of hot water and soak the seeds in the water overnight.
- Strain the mixture, and use the water to rinse your hair in the morning.