8 Most Effective Exercises to Reduce Saggy Belly Fat
Who does not want to be slim and attractive – man or woman – every body likes a well shaped body and wish they had one as their age advances. The weight gain most often is like the age that creeps up on us – secretly engulfing us until the signs of aging surprise us in the mirror. All of sudden you would observe that along with tiny wrinkles you also gain a rounder belly cause of fat.
In most cases, if caught in the initial stages, fat around the belly can be controlled with a definite correction in the diet. However, once the fat has established itself around your middle, you will need to use exercises along with diet changes to reach desired results. We are the 8 exercises to reduce saggy belly fat fast
1. Rolling Plain:
The rolling plank trains the muscles around your abdomen, hip, and lower back. Position yourself on the floor with your knees and elbows resting on the ground.
How to Do:
- Keep your neck aligned with your spine. Look forward and Lift the knees up and support your legs on
- the toes. Contract your knees and keep breathing normally. This is the plank pose. Stay in this posture for 30 seconds.
- Now, start moving to and fro for the next 30 seconds. This is the rolling plank exercise.
- Lie down on the floor sideways. support yourself on your right elbow and right leg. Your elbow should
- be perpendicular to the shoulder, and the left leg should be above the right leg, keeping them
- together. Keep your knees straight.
- Your hips should not be touching the ground. Hold this position for 30 seconds. Once you get
- comfortable, you may hold this for one to two minutes.
- Repeat on the other side too.
Nothing burns belly fat faster than crunches! Crunches possess the number one position with regards to fat-burning exercises. Presently, now is the right time that you start with this abs crunching exercise. Follow the steps said below.
How to Do:
- When you get used to the regular crunches, adjust the fundamental crunch to get a considerably more effective tummy exercise!
- Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Presently bend your knees as you would do in crunches, let your feet on the floor.
- As in a crunch, you would have lifted your upper torso; in twist crunches you just need to lift your
- right shoulder towards the left, letting your left torso on the floor.
- Again on the other hand, lift your left shoulder towards the right, keeping your right torso on the floor.
- Repeat for an alternate 10 times.