One of the most noticeable features of our legs is the calf muscle. The calf muscle, when toned and built, can actually help give off the appearance of a slimmer thigh. Whether it’s time to rock skinny jeans or pull out your summer shorts, you need to make sure your calves look as tight as possible.
The calves can be fickle foes when trying to get them into shape, as they need high-repetition exercises to push them past the rigors they endure on a daily basis.
Here the 8 best exercises for calf fat:
1. Side to Side Jumps:
Get your heart rate up with this great whole body exercise.
How to Do:
- Stand straight and make small jumps side to side as if you are jumping over an invisible line.
- Keep your legs as close together as possible, and swing your arms to help you jump.
Repeat for 1 minute.
2. Jumping Rope:
This exercise is very beneficial not only for calf but also for whole body. This also helps to work out for forearm, thighs and abdomen. Length of rope matters.
How to Do:
- Length of rope should be according to your height. Hold the handle of rope your hands and stand on the canter of
- rope. Now measure the length of rope with reference to your height. Length of rope should be slightly lower than your armpits.
- Now stand straight by holding handle of rope in your hands.
- Rotate your hand at 360 degree to rotate the rope. Your elbow joint should be 45 degree.
- Jump only to pass the rope. Jump should be not higher than 1 inch above the ground.
- Rotate and jump again and again.