Most Effective Exercises to Reduce Bra Fat
Many ladies have issues with getting bras to fit properly. In an ideal world, we would be able to slip on a bra, it would not ride up or down and would not show any bra bulge.
However, this is not the case for many. If you want to reduce bra bulge, here are some effective exercises to try out.
1. Straight Arm Tricep Kickback:
This trice kickback needs to be performed in a perfect ‘hinge position’ with the arms kept straight. The extension created this way can help reduce bra fat efficiently.
- Equipment: Two dumbbells (2 lbs to 5 lbs each)
- Stand upright by keeping your feet at a distance of shoulders
- Hold the dumbbells in your hands and let your arms stay by the sides of your body in a relaxed manner
- Bend the upper part your body forward starting from your waist, while keeping your spine totally
- straight. Your torso should make an angle of 45 degrees with the vertical line
- Now, stretch your arms backward as far as possible. Make sure that they are straightened with the elbows locked
- Hold the position for 5 to 10 seconds and then return to the initial position
2. Mountain Climbers:
In this list of exercises on how to get rid of bra fat, this might be the most difficult exercise. However, once you can master of them, they become easy and work well for you whole body, not just the bra area.
- To start, you get in a plank position with the arms extended.
- Then, bring one of your knees toward the chest, keeping the toes right on the ground
- After that, rapidly jump, without going to of that plank position.
- Switch legs. You could do this exercise as many sets as you want, for 1-2 minutes each set.