8 Simple Moves to Lose Back and Upper Arm Fat
Exercises to Get Rid of Back Fat – Back fat becomes more irritating when you wear tight fitting skin dress. Women feel very shy and uncomfortable when they have back fat. In order to get rid of this, she adopts many methods and treatments. If you want to reduce the back fat, go for exercises that will help you to maintain a proper figure and will not affect your confidence level. So Aerobic Exercises for back fat is the best way, which can be followed by boy, girls, ladies, men and women.
In the battle of the bulge most women like myself can struggle with the annoying back fat or under the arm flab.
Here is a list of 8 simple exercises that clear fat rolls on back and bra bulge areas.
1. Push Up Holds:
Push up hold is a great exercise for strengthen your back and core muscles. You can do it at home without any special equipment. For an easier variation you can place your knees on the ground.
How to Do:
- Lie on your stomach and place hands on the ground next to your armpits
- And push yourself up so your elbows are slightly bent. Make sure you keep your stomach tensed.
- Bend elbows and lower body until hovering a few inches above the floor.
- Hold for 1 deep breath, and then press half-way up and hold for 1 deep breath.
- Then repeat again by lowering back down to your lowest point,
- Holding for 1 deep breath and coming back to your half-way point for one more hold. Repeat as many times as you can.
2. Back Extension Exercises:
The back extension exercise both stretches and strengthens your lower back. It’s the perfect complement to crunches to develop a strong, balanced midsection. Use caution if you have a lower-back problem or experience lower-back pain while performing this exercise. If you do feel pain, try lifting only your legs and leaving your arms flat on the floor.
How To Do:
- Begin on the mat, lying face down with your stomach on the mat.
- Keep your arms at your side against your torso with your palms pressed against your thighs.
- Keep your legs together with your toes slightly pointed.
- Inhale and lift your upper trunk off of the mat, keeping the tops of your feet pressed against the mat.
- Be sure to use your abdominal and back to extend your trunk forward and into the air.
- As you exhale, lower your torso back down to the mat. Repeat 6 to 8 times.