10 Common Reasons For Hair Loss
Most women face the problem of hair loss. Is this a pathology or not? On average, we lose around 80 to 100 strands of hair daily. Moreover, it is considered the norm for female hair! Some specialists suggest a simple test: Is there a white knot (bulb) on the end of the fallen hair? If you cannot find it, then you should not worry about hair loss.
In case you find a bulb, you should find out the cause of hair loss. The fact is, active hair loss can be one of the first signs of any diseases or disorders in the body. Therefore, before dealing with the consequences, it is worth finding out the reason.
Most likely, by eliminating it, you will solve the problem of hair loss. Below you will find a list of 10 common reasons for hair loss. So, read and take notes!
1. PHYSICAL STRESS:
- The fact is, stress can shock the hair cycle, which is a programmed cycle that helps in hair growth, rest stage, and shedding stage.
- Therefore, when you are under the influence of stress, it can change a programmed cycle that will lead to hair loss.
- What’s more, stress can cause other scalp problems, including dandruff.
2. HORMONAL IMBALANCE:
- We all know that female hormone plays an important role in our bodies.
- So, if you have a hormonal imbalance, you can experience hair loss and other health problems.
- Pregnant women can suffer from hair loss.
- What is the reason? This is due to the physical stress that a woman’s body experiences during pregnancy.
- What’s more, the traumatic birth experience can also lead to hair loss.
- It is normal and natural, so do not worry.
- Women who suffer from anemia due to iron deficiency may experience active hair loss.
- The thing is, iron helps produce hemoglobin, and its deficiency can result in oxygen not being transferred to the body cells for hair growth and repair.
5. WEIGHT LOSS:
- Drastic weight loss can shock your body causing hair loss.
- The fact is, during drastic weight loss your body lacks the necessary vitamins and minerals to support the work of the body.
6. LACK OF PROTEIN:
- When you do not eat important products for your physical health, your body will be forced to limit what it has.
- So, women who do not get enough protein can experience active hair loss.
- Chemotherapy causes active hair loss because it destroys rapidly developing cells and hair being made up of cells it is affected.
Most women love to have ordered on their head, so they can overdo with hair styling.
Years of using tight braids, weaves, using heat and harmful cosmetic products can lead you to hair loss.
- With aging, some women can face the problem of hair loss.
- The fact is, our hair becomes thin and then falls out.
- This is due to changes in the body and cells not regenerating unlike when you are young.
10. VITAMIN B DEFICIENCY:
- Most women who lead a vegan lifestyle do not consume Vitamin B12.
- The thing is, Vitamin B12 is found only in animal protein, and the deficiency of it can lead women to active hair loss.
- Do not forget that a vitamin B deficiency can lead you to other health problems.